1. a term in Buddhism that means “circle of awakening.” Although spelled similarly, a bodhimaṇḍala is not synonymous with a bodhimaṇḍa, which is a bodhisattva’s seat of awakening.
2. the name of the place where Gautama Buddha attained to perfect wisdom, not to be confused with Bodh Gaya.
Etymology: Sanskrit – बोधिमण्डल.
- Humans really do have auras
- Humans have organs to sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation actually repairs telomeres in DNA thereby slowing aging
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist and each of us my inhabit our own unique universe
- Meditation speeds healing